Our network now includes You…

Kiamichi Tax Center

December 3rd, 2008 at 5:48 am

Contacting Okla. Tax Commission

To check on the status of your refund, call one of the numbers below:

  • (405) 521-3160
  • (800) 522-8165 (in-state toll free)

You will need to have the following information on hand when calling the Tax Commission:

  • Your Social Security Number (The first person listed on the return should be the one calling.)
  • The amount of the refund you are expecting.
  • A copy of your Oklahoma Form 511 Tax Return. (This is optional, but if they have any questions you will need to review the form to assist them and understand them.)
  • Pen and paper. It is always crucial to write down anything that they say as well as take down the name of the representative that assists you.
Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.